Lea Katherine Thompson


Thompson was born on May 31st the year 1961, in Rochester (Minnesota), [ the youngest of five children of Clifford Barry Thompson who was a musician. Thompson is the older sister of Coleen Goodrich (and Shannon Katona) and two younger brothers, Barry and Andrew. Her mother is Irish. Mikhail Baryshnikov was at the when the director of artistic. He told her "You are a beautiful dancer, but your body is too bulky." According to her, it was "my epiphany when I decided to quit dancing and not be a ballet dancer. This was a very special moment. Without it, I'd been smashing my head into walls for the next 10or more years. "The actress turned her goal on acting.Moving to New York at age 20, she performed in numerous Burger King advertisements in the 1980s, along with Sarah Michelle Gellar and Elisabeth Shue and later, she was a co-star in Back to the Future Part II and Back to the Future Part III.CareerThompson made her home-media screen debut in 1982, playing Cecily "Sissy" Loper in the live-action game MysteryDisc: Murder, Anyone? Jaws 3-D, her movie debut in 1983. I said I was able to water ski. It wasn't the case. I had to learn water-skiing techniques that were really difficult in five days as I had to take part in the Sea World water skiing show. I don't know how to swim!" The song was followed with All the Right Moves (1983) as well as The Red Dawn(84) and along with The Wild Life (1984).






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lauren Ash

Beautiful pics of Helene Fischer and Claudia Wells feet & legs

Jackie Guerrido Bio